Your support makes an enormous difference to our work.
Span Arts is a charity and we work hard to deliver the best in live arts to Pembrokeshire. We believe in making the arts accessible to everybody and in using the arts to improve people’s quality of life and their opportunities, regardless of their background or circumstance.
There are many ways you can support Span Arts and help us to continue to develop and deliver our important work. In addition to buying tickets to our shows (and encouraging your friends to join you!) you can also become a member, a volunteer, or a benefactor by making a donation.
Who knows, you might want to become all three!
Without your support, we simply wouldn’t be able to develop our programme of events in Pembrokeshire, or provide as many opportunities for young people, and support local and emerging artists.
Become a member of Span Arts and support bringing the best in live arts to Pembrokeshire.
From just over £1.50 a month you will receive the following benefits:
- NEW! Priority entry to events
- NEW! Reserve tickets up to 1 week in advance
- Be the first to receive special offers and deals
- Personal Membership Card for easy access to events
- Discounts on tickets for most events held by Span Arts (usually £2 discount)
- Vote at our AGM and take part in our programming meetings.
- Feel good factor for making an important contribution to the arts in Pembrokeshire!
£20 p/year (equates to £1.66 a month!)
£17.50 concession (equates to £1.46 a month!)*
£40 Family – 2 adults and their children (equates to £3.33 a month!)
£35 Family – 2 adults concession and their children (equates to £2.92 a month!)
*Concessions – people in receipt of state pension, state benefits and students.
and we’ll send you a membership pack.
Span Arts is a volunteer-based organisation. The preparation and delivery of our programme is down to a fantastic team of passionate people who give their time to engage in the arts and community.
The Span Arts volunteer programme is open to a range of skills and abilities, and offers the opportunity to:
- learn real skills,
- gain invaluable on-the-job training,
- increase confidence in the workplace,
- build team working skills, or
- simply meet new people!
If you would like to be part of an exciting team, and help bring the best in live arts to Pembrokeshire, why not become a Span Arts volunteer?
We’d love to hear from you!
Alternatively, call the Span Arts office to arrange a meeting on 01834 869 323.
Make a donation today
Span Arts has always relied upon the generosity of supporters to help us deliver our artistic programme and outreach projects. As the funding landscape for the arts changes, it is becoming more essential than ever for organisations like ours to raise money in this way to guarantee a bold and exciting future.
Every penny received goes straight into enabling us to deliver the following important work:
- Workshops for children and young people at risk of becoming NEET (Not in Education, Employment or Training)
- Volunteer programme – offering a range of volunteer and training opportunities to enabling people to increase their skills and abilities and get back into the workplace
- Providing the best in live arts to Pembrokeshire, in particular targeting the rurally and socially isolated
- Making the arts affordable by offering discounts and concessions, and by keeping our prices down to engage a wide range of people in the arts.
Join Span Arts 100 Club
Span Arts are establishing a 100 Club as part of their Annual Fund Raising Activities.
The aim of the “100 Club” is to have at least 100 participants paying £2 per month by Standing Order and there will be draws as follows:
- Every week a prize of £10 is drawn
- Every month a prize of £40 is drawn
- Annual prize of £200
Winning one draw does not preclude you from participating in the others, as your number will be placed back with the others immediately after the relative Draw has taken place.
If you would like to take part please contact email@example.com