Job Opportunities at Celfyddydau Span Arts; Arts for Everyone/Celfyddydau i bawb
We are currently recruiting a Digital Marketing and Design Assistant (p/t)
Are you passionate about the arts?
Do you have digital skills and experience?
Do you have a flair for social media?
Span Arts, a community arts charity of 30 years’ standing based in Narberth, Pembrokeshire, is seeking a new Digital Marketing and Design Assistant to make an important contribution to increasing and diversifying its’s audiences and achieving ticket sale targets by promoting its arts and events through all media.
Job Description – Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Updating and working to Marketing Campaign Planner to ensure tasks are completed on target.
- Updating events on Ticketsolve.
- Updating and maintaining Span Arts WordPress website.
- Taking a lead role in the development of our Digital Marketing, including assisting with social media marketing and engagement through the Span Arts Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and associated accounts, as well as exploring other options for the organisation.
- In-house design work including adverts, online promotions, and print publicity.
- Liaising with designers and printers regarding marketing materials.
- Liaising with Queens Hall to update their website with our information.
- Organising and co-ordinating the distribution of marketing and promotional information.
- Preparing poster packs – or coordinating volunteers to complete.
- Co-ordinating mail shots from the Span Arts audience and membership databases.
- Co-ordinating email campaigns using Ticketsolve and MailChimp.
- Updating events listings online – or coordinating volunteers to complete.
- Liaison with local media to secure advantageous rates for Span Arts.
- Producing Ticketsolve reports as required.
- Managing Queens Hall event boards.
- Managing Span Arts poster boards.
- Sourcing images + information for promotion of artistes.
Training and Development
- Identifying and implementing own training and development needs.
- Attend internal / external training as required.
Other duties and responsibilities
- Supporting the administration of Span Arts.
- Taking responsibility for own Health and Safety in the workplace.
- Attending internal and external meetings appropriate to the role as required.
- Undertaking other tasks as reasonably requested by the Span Arts Manager.
- Adhering to Span Arts policies and procedures, including equality and diversity.
This is a part time post at 15 hours per week. Hours will be reviewed with a view to a possible increase at the end of the 6 month probationary period, subject to funding.
Starting Salary is £5,850 per annum (pro rata fte £13,650, based on 35hr week)
For more information or for an application pack, contact email@example.com
Closing date: Thursday 29th June 5pm.
Interviews: Fri 7th July 2017.
😎🍦See what's coming up in Pembrokeshire this July! 🌊🌞 - https://t.co/QD2TuGDUSS2 days ago • reply • retweet • favourite